Unknown Error. Please Run: fwconsole reload --verbose

(Ariel Pena) #1

I am getting the errror Unknown Error. Please Run: fwconsole reload --verbose after upgrading to the latest version of. I have tried to re install fw console but I get the error below

[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole ma install pm2
Node Package Manager is not installed
Unable to install module pm2:

• Failed to run installation scripts

(Lorne Gaetz) #2

Is this on the FreePBX Distro?

(Ariel Pena) #3

Yes, tried what is sugested on the error and no go

In Self_Helper.class.php line 212:

[Exception (404)]
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Pm2’A required module might be disa
bled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma
install pm2 2) fwconsole ma enable pm2

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:212
FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Hel per.class.php:106
FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helpe r.class.php:37
FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/Iotserver .class.php:75
FreePBX\modules\Iotserver->__construct() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/S elf_Helper.class.php:124
FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helpe r.class.php:37
FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.p hp:393
FreePBX\Hooks->preloadBMOModules() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.c lass.php:39
FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.clas s.php:238
FreePBX\Hooks->processHooksByClassMethod() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Con sole/Reload.class.php:102
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->reload() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Conso le/Reload.class.php:91
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Comp oser/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/librari es/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:960
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/li braries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries /Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole :163

reload [–json] [–dry-run] [–skip-registry-checks] [–dont-reload-asterisk]

[root@localhost ~]# [Exception (404)]
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token 404' [root@localhost ~]# Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Pm2'A required module might be disa -bash: Unable: command not found [root@localhost ~]# bled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma -bash: syntax error near unexpected token(’
[root@localhost ~]# install pm2 2) fwconsole ma enable pm2
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `)’

I tried fwconsole ma install pm2 and also no go

(Itzik) #4

Try

fwconsole ma downloadinstall pm2 --force

(Ariel Pena) #5

no go

[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole ma downloadinstall pm2 --force
No repos specified, using: [standard] from last GUI settings

Downloading module ‘pm2’
Processing pm2
Downloading…
24509/24509 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 11 seconds
Node Package Manager is not installed
Unable to install module pm2:

• Failed to run installation scripts
    Updating Hooks…Done
    Chowning directories…Done

(Itzik) #6

I missed that line.

Did you remove it? Try installing it again.

yum install nodejs

(Ariel Pena) #7

Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
Package 2:nodejs-8.16.0-1.11.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

nodejs-8.16 was ‘the latest version’ in 2012.

https://nodejs.org/dist/

(Ariel Pena) #9

so what do I need to do? this appears to be an endless loop.

Probably update your whole system to a currently supported OS and FreePBX version.

(Ariel Pena) #11

how do I find the current version and how to I update. This started happening after I applied an update?

Sorry, can’t help you there, ask yourself how you installed everything originally and what upgrade path did that method offer then, did you religiously follow that path and does it still work. ( apparently not anymore)

(Ariel Pena) #13

This happen after I upgraded. I made a backup, Can I restore back to previous version after an upgrade. And if not can the configuration be backup and restore on a fresh install?

(Itzik) #14

IIRC that is actually the current version on the FreePBX distro.

HeHe, that still doesn’t even make it as the latest version of 8.n. Apparently rpm’s bundled are updated ‘not very often’ :slight_smile:

(Ariel Pena) #16

I will just re-install and try to restore and see how it goes