Unable to upgrade cel or timeconditions after migration from freebpx 13 to 14 (SGN7)

Hi all,

I had a “successful” upgrade from freePBX 13 to 14 last night along with the OS upgrade.

It took about 2 hours, gave me 2 heart attacks but otherwise, everything went well.

Right now, however, I am faced with just a few post upgrade woes.

1. I can’t Apply Config. Everytime i try i get:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255
exit: 255
Unable to continue. Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Timeconditions’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install timeconditions 2) fwconsole ma enable timeconditions in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(106): FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject(‘Timeconditions’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(53): FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad(‘Timeconditions’, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1264): FreePBX\Self_Helper->__call(‘Timeconditions’, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1264): FreePBX->Timeconditions()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(107): FreePBX\modules\Restapps->doDialplanHook(Object(extensions), ‘asterisk’, 900)
#5 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(861): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#6 {main}
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

1. I’ve tried to fwconsole ma upgrade timeconditions, but this gives no error, and says it’s already up to date. I am however unable to fwconsole ma enable timeconditions.

[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole ma enable timeconditions
The following error(s) occured:

• Module timeconditions cannot be enabled
  1. My module admin says that both cel (call event logging) and timeconditions need to upgrade but are pending an upgrade. But i can’t find anyway to get them to upgrade. All methods i’ve tried say that they are already up to date.

Time Conditions13.0.34.8StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.12

Call Event Logging13.0.26.2StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 14.0.2.3

Any help would be more than appreciated. we depend on time conditions a lot right now. The weird thing is is that it’s still working, changing the destinations based on the time conditions we have set.

I think however that cel being broken is prohibiting our iSymphony and Zoho integrations from working properly.

Thanks,

Brandon

what happens when you run fwconsole ma downloadinstall timeconditions
If it does not install version 14. try running fwconsole ma upgradeall i assume it probably has some missing dependencies, and post the full log.

1 Like

Hi PitzKey,

Thank so much for helping!

I’m not sure where the “full log” is?

But…
[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole ma checkdepends timeconditions
The following dependencies are not met:

• The Module Named “Call Event Logging” is required, but yours is disabled because it needs to be upgraded. Please upgrade Call Event Logging first, and then try again.
    [root@localhost ~]# fwconsole ma downloadinstall timeconditions
    No repos specified, using: [commercial,standard,extended,unsupported] from last GUI settings

Downloading module 'timeconditions’
Processing timeconditions
Verifying local module download…Verified
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 3 seconds
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.2.3
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed…
In utility.functions.php line 207:

Can not create cel table::

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–onlystdout] [–willupdate] [–securityonly] [–sendemails] [–] []…

[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole ma upgradeall
No repos specified, using: [commercial,standard,extended,unsupported] from last GUI settings

Module(s) requiring upgrades: cel, timeconditions
Upgrading module ‘cel’ from 14.0.2.3 to 14.0.2.3
Downloading module 'cel’
Processing cel
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 0 seconds
Creating cel if needed…

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–onlystdout] [–willupdate] [–securityonly] [–sendemails] [–] []…

Upgrading module ‘timeconditions’ from 14.0.2.12 to 14.0.2.12
Downloading module 'timeconditions’
Processing timeconditions
Extracting…Done
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.2.3
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed…

All upgrades completed successfully!
Updating Hooks…Done
[root@localhost ~]#

I’m very interested in getting this all fixed quickly, so please let me know what i can do to help you help me :slight_smile:

I am having a simalar issue. I have upgraded from 13 to 14, and now have the Call Event Logging module CEL will not upgrade. Mine is giving an error creating the cel table.

Module(s) requiring upgrades: cel, timeconditions

Upgrading module ‘cel’ from 14.0.2.4 to 14.0.2.4
Downloading module ‘cel’
Processing cel
Extracting…Done
Creating cel if needed…

OK…this is the fix
SSH into your PBX
then type mysql
use asteriskcdrdb;
check table cel;
repair table cel;
exit

Then go back to your PBX gui and fix…you might want to yum update from the command line just for good measure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.