Unable to start (fwconsole start)

I am new of freepbx system I was try install freePBX vesion 14 on Redhat Enterprise Linux 8.4 with asterisk 16 version everything good for installation step but when I try to using command fwconsole start it is error below issue:

Finished setting permissions
Unable to run Pre-Asterisk hooks, because Asterisk is already running on PID 2981 and has been running for 1 hour, 17 minutes, 23 seconds
Running Asterisk post from Core module
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Array’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install array 2) fwconsole ma enable array

Please help!

Have you tried these commands?

1 Like

Taking a guess at it: you are using an unsupported version of PHP. It looks like RHEL 8.4 comes with PHP 7.4. Try with PHP 7.3 or 5.6.

2 Likes
1 Like

Off topic for your question, but this may save you much work:

FreePBX expects to have the ‘whole machine’. I assume you chose RHEL 8.4 for compatibility with some ‘big’ project that you want to run in the same image, e.g. a CRM or billing system, or an unrelated application such as a mail server. This is usually not a good idea, because there will likely be conflicts between packages and/or libraries. You may also experience performance issues resulting in choppy voice or delayed responses.

In most cases, it’s a better design to put FreePBX in its own VM or possibly on its own server, communicating with other subsystems via the network or shared files. It’s also simpler; you can install the FreePBX 15 Distro in a VM in just a few minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.