Unable to set signaling type to FXSLS for TE133 card

Running FreePBX 2.11.0.32

I am attempting to setup my TE133 for FXSLS signaling from the DAHDI Config Menu. Whenever I choose this type of signaling, the DAHDI Module will not start. In fact any signaling type other than PRI crashes the module.

The system recognizes the card, Alarms are OK.

In syslog I find:

[2014-04-29 11:09:01] WARNING[18271] chan_dahdi.c: Attempt to configure channel 1 with signaling Unknown signalling -1 ignored because it is already configured to be ISDN PRI.
[2014-04-29 11:09:01] VERBOSE[18271] chan_dahdi.c: – Reconfigured channel 1, ISDN PRI signalling

What am I missing. Is there another place to configure this card?

After more investigation and a good nights sleep, I found that if I set FXSLS as my signaling type in DAHDI Config, freepbx configured the /etc/dahdi/system.conf as follows:

span=1,1,0,ESF,B8ZS
fxsls=1
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

With this configuration the dahdi module would fail to start. The proper setting should be fxsls=1-24.
I know I am not suppose to do this, but if I edit /etc/dahdi/system.conf and change the line to fxsls=1-24 it works. Dahdi module starts and the trunks work.

Is this a bug in the Freepbx Dahdi Config module or am I simply doing something wrong?

Please file a bug report http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX
Please include the exact steps you used to reproduce.

Chan_dahdi can only configure what is configured in system.conf so both of these files should indeed match.

Thanks,