Unable to record via System recordings - device & user

Hello,

When trying to record a new system recording via FreePBX, it fails and shows in the logs:

-- Executing [s@macro-user-callerid:34] Gosub("Local/445@from-internal-000001f3;2", "macro-user-callerid,lang-playback,1(hook_1)") in new stack
-- Executing [lang-playback@macro-user-callerid:1] GosubIf("Local/445@from-internal-000001f3;2", "1?macro-user-callerid,en,hook_1():macro-user-callerid,en,hook_1()") in new stack
-- Executing [en@macro-user-callerid:3] Playback("Local/445@from-internal-000001f3;2", "beep&im-sorry&your&simul-call-limit-reached&goodbye") in new stack

It’s the same notification as you see when you are trying to dial with a device where no user is linked to it. (We have a devices & users setup.)

Just before the issue showed up, I was playing with the commands “database del AMPUSER & database put DEVICE/xxx user none”… so I think I may have deleted too much.

I already did a force download & install of the system recordings module, without luck.

Any of you guys have an idea to fix it? :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.