Unable to receive incoming calls on Grandstream GXP2170

I have already configured; Outbound, Paging and Intercom Calls. Which both work well. But I have got to a point where I am unable to correctly configure Inbound / Incoming Calls (Routes).

I have watched multiple videos and read numerous forums which suggest different solutions. But thus unable to find one which works for me.

We are using Grandstream GXP2170s with FreePbx Software. Are there any obvious settings in the Grandstream GUI which need to be checked to resolve this issue. As the configuration on the FreePbx Software appears correct.

Many Thanks
HGT

Can you successfully call the GXP from another extension?

If yes: What, if anything, appears in the Asterisk log when an external call arrives? If nothing, what gets logged at your trunking provider? What does the caller hear?

If no: Enable SIP tracing (pjsip logger or sip debug, according to channel type). If the device is registered, paste the Asterisk log (including SIP trace) for an attempted call at pastebin.freepbx.org and post the link here. If you are too new to post links, just post the last eight hex characters of the URL. If unregistered, paste the log for an attempted registration instead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.