Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Vpn'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled

Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Vpn’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install vpn 2) fwconsole ma enable vpn
This problem happens when I try to save and rebuild an existing provisioning profine.

fwconsole ma install vpn = unable to install module vpn; cannot find module
fwconsole ma enable vpn = module vpn cannot be enabled

fwconsole ma --edge upgrade sysadmin
fwconsole ma --edge upgrade endpoint

FreePBX version: 10.13.66-21

Still no go. Rebooted. Still the same

All module updates currently installed

There’s more to this error and you should post it here.

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php
		}

// Right, after all of this we should now have our object ready to create.
		if (!class_exists($objname,false) && !class_exists($this->moduleNamespace.$objname,false) && !class_exists($this->freepbxNamespace.$objname,false)) {
			// Bad things have happened.
			if (!$loaded) {
				$sobjname = strtolower($objname);
				throw new \Exception(sprintf(_("Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class '%s'"),$objname) . sprintf(_("A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install %s 2) fwconsole ma enable %s"),$sobjname,$sobjname),404);
				//die_freepbx(sprintf(_("Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class '%s'"),$objname), sprintf(_("A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) amportal a ma install %s 2) amportal a ma enable %s"),$sobjname,$sobjname));
			}

Please post a screenshot of the error. To be honest nothing you have provided thus far is useful.

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

I’m getting the exact error when rebuilding profiles in EPM.
Running the recommended steps does not work.

fwconsole ma install vpn - “unable to install module vpn; cannot find module”
fwconsole ma enable vpn - “module vpn cannot be enabled”

EPM is 13.0.109
FreePBX 13.0.195.13
Asterisk 13.10.0

I don’t see an answer to this thread, is this a bug in EPM?

There’s newer versions available online. Try updating.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.