Unable to Install Zulu

Hi guys,

I keep getting warnings on Zulu not installed or needing an upgrade please see below my attempts to fix and please help me.

[root@cloudpbx ~]# fwconsole ma install Zulu
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysqli.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0
Unable to install module Zulu:

• Cannot find module
    Updating Hooks…Done

Try

fwconsole ma downloadinstall zulu --force

[root@cloudpbx ~]# fwconsole ma install Zulu --force
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysqli.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0
Unable to install module Zulu:

• Cannot find module
    Updating Hooks…Done

Before you go trying to fix your problem with zulu (lower case Z) you need to fix your php problems. That looks like you haven’t completed a 6-7 upgrade. Run ‘yum update’ to fix it.

I did run and I get many errors. Can someone hell me in detailed steps please?

There is a ‘repair’ and a ‘Troubleshooting’ section on the wiki page. I suggest you try those.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Upgrading+from+FreePBX+10.13.66+to+SNG7

Have performed the recovery steps. I keep getting the below errors:

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in file Unknown on line 0
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() Unknown:0

I’m certain you haven’t, because ‘yum update’ hasn’t completed. Please follow the instructions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.