Unable to create extensions after restore

I am unable to create extensions after a system restore. My system dies and I rebuild it and restored from a backup. the configuration, extensions, trunks are back, how ever when I try to edit or crearte a new extensions I get the error below

PDOException thrown with message “SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘dpma_hotdesk_status’ in ‘where clause’”

Stacktrace:
#6 PDOException in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/EndpointCommon.class.php:1250
#5 PDOStatement:execute in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/EndpointCommon.class.php:1250
#4 FreePBX\modules\Endpoint\EndpointCommon:endpoint_get_template_extensions in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/EndpointCommon.class.php:1194
#3 FreePBX\modules\Endpoint\EndpointCommon:endpoint_get_templates in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_common.php:2247
#2 endpoint_TemplateOptions in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc.php:182
#1 endpoint_core_load in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/components.class.php:469
#0 component:processconfigpage in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:450

My test phones are also unable to log in I get Authentication failed

Hi @Zirwo01,
Please update the endpoint manager module to the latest release and try once.

Thanks

It’s is up to date

Hi Zirwo01,
Can you try below command and give a try.
For v15 release :
fwconsole ma downloadinstall endpoint --tag 15.0.39.33

For v14 release
fwconsole ma downloadinstall endpoint --tag 14.0.68.20

Thanks, this fixed it. on another subject, how do I force password for gui. right now when I go to x.x.x.x it logs me in automatically and I don;t see a log out or change password

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.