Unable Install FreePBX on Ubuntu server v20.04

(Haduran) #1

I was working on a implementation of FreePBX, the installation was on Ubuntu V20.04

I installed successfully Asterisk V16; however when try to install the FreePBX v15. I have an error message.

Error:

In Encoding.php line 196:

Array and String offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecate

In Process.php line 239:

The command “/usr/sbin/fwconsole chow” failed.

Exit code: 255(Unknown error)

Working directory: /usr/src/freepbx

20.04 has PHP 7.4 , FreePBX needs PHP 7.3 or less

(Haduran) #3

I try with php 5.6, and php 7.3 but didn’t work. I got the same error message.

from a shell

php -v

update-alternatives --query php

(Haduran) #5

now is running with php5.6

imagen

(Haduran) #6

however I am not able to install the FreePBX, now I have this new error message.

imagen

For asterisk

Did you run the contrib/scripts/install_prereq

For FreePBX

apt install php5.6-xml

(Haduran) #8

Yes, I used the followed commands:

(prereq)

apt-get install -y build-essential linux-headers-uname -r openssh-server apache2 mariadb-server mariadb-client bison flex php php-curl php-cli php-pdo php-mysql php-pear php-gd curl sox libncurses5-dev libssl-dev mpg123 libxml2-dev libnewt-dev sqlite3 libsqlite3-dev pkg-config automake libtool autoconf git unixodbc-dev uuid uuid-dev libasound2-dev libogg-dev libvorbis-dev libicu-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libical-dev libneon27-dev libsrtp0-dev libspandsp-dev sudo subversion libtool-bin python-dev unixodbc dirmngr php-mbstring sendmail -y

Then:

$ sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:ondrej/php

$ sudo apt update

$ sudo apt-get -y install wget libapache2-mod-php php php-{pear,cgi,common,curl,mbstring,gd,mysql,bcmath,zip,xml,imap,json,snmp,fpm}

$ sudo sed -i ‘s/(^upload_max_filesize = ).*/\120M/’ /etc/php/5.6/apache2/php.ini

$ sudo sed -i ‘s/(^upload_max_filesize = ).*/\120M/’ /etc/php/5.6/cli/php.ini

install the sury repo before you install all the php-??? stuff then install the same ones as php5.6-???

(Haduran) #10

I am not sure what do you mean with “sury repo”?

Could you please show me the command or commands to do it?

(system) closed #11

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.