Unable Install FreePBX on Ubuntu server v20.04

I was working on a implementation of FreePBX, the installation was on Ubuntu V20.04

I installed successfully Asterisk V16; however when try to install the FreePBX v15. I have an error message.

Error:

In Encoding.php line 196:

Array and String offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecate

In Process.php line 239:

The command “/usr/sbin/fwconsole chow” failed.

Exit code: 255(Unknown error)

Working directory: /usr/src/freepbx

20.04 has PHP 7.4 , FreePBX needs PHP 7.3 or less

I try with php 5.6, and php 7.3 but didn’t work. I got the same error message.

from a shell

php -v

update-alternatives --query php

now is running with php5.6

imagen

however I am not able to install the FreePBX, now I have this new error message.

imagen

For asterisk

Did you run the contrib/scripts/install_prereq

For FreePBX

apt install php5.6-xml

Yes, I used the followed commands:

(prereq)

apt-get install -y build-essential linux-headers-uname -r openssh-server apache2 mariadb-server mariadb-client bison flex php php-curl php-cli php-pdo php-mysql php-pear php-gd curl sox libncurses5-dev libssl-dev mpg123 libxml2-dev libnewt-dev sqlite3 libsqlite3-dev pkg-config automake libtool autoconf git unixodbc-dev uuid uuid-dev libasound2-dev libogg-dev libvorbis-dev libicu-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libical-dev libneon27-dev libsrtp0-dev libspandsp-dev sudo subversion libtool-bin python-dev unixodbc dirmngr php-mbstring sendmail -y

Then:

$ sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:ondrej/php

$ sudo apt update

$ sudo apt-get -y install wget libapache2-mod-php php php-{pear,cgi,common,curl,mbstring,gd,mysql,bcmath,zip,xml,imap,json,snmp,fpm}

$ sudo sed -i ‘s/(^upload_max_filesize = ).*/\120M/’ /etc/php/5.6/apache2/php.ini

$ sudo sed -i ‘s/(^upload_max_filesize = ).*/\120M/’ /etc/php/5.6/cli/php.ini

install the sury repo before you install all the php-??? stuff then install the same ones as php5.6-???

I am not sure what do you mean with “sury repo”?

Could you please show me the command or commands to do it?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.