UCP not working correctly

Hello everyone,
I have problem at this time and the problem was
“Unable to connect to the UCP Node Server because: 'timeout” and the error "
Unable to authenticate with the UCP Node Server"
After my this post here I’m check all posted with google and all post founded in this community but i can’t solve this problem, So I’m checked with “module update” to check if User control panel it’s can be to update but no any update founded,
When I searched in posted I’m find must be available the “ucpnode” like here in photo below

I can’t saw with all model.
Note:
I can go to ucp and enter the number phone of extension and password and can enter to ucp but the error message show to me every time “Unable to connect to the UCP Node Server because: 'timeout” and the error " how can solve that?
Any help

In most cases, there’s a firewall between your computer and the PBX, and the necessary ports weren’t open.

Before one week the UCP worked as fine without any error message like my posted, because it’s opened at the same computer and without change,
I think UCP can solve this message if any help to remove this message

Again, is there a firewall between your PC and the PBX?

My firewall of computer it’s off

I’ll try again. Is your PC and the PBX on the same subnet? If so, is there any VPN between?

If there’s no VPN and you are on the same subnet, are you accessing the PBX by it’s LAN IP?

I’ll try again. Is your PC and the PBX on the same subnet? If so, is there any VPN between?

My PC and the PBX is not the same subnet but the different subnet between them and can ping and call the extensions between 2 way without problem,
all network connections used LAN.

Is there a VPN?

Are you accessing UCP via the LAN IP?

I’m solved the problem and the problem in firewall machine, When I opened the port that the ucp used and bypass from firewall and the ucp worked fine without problem.
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.