UCP and the POP UP

Hi all,

Really need help on getting the UCP to work. In chrome and IE I have a flood of error pop ups. I have check several servers and it is all the same on 14, and 15?

I did the disable every firewall and no change…
Checked Port management its enable on 81
I did the Cert and no change…

But I’m fuzzy in that area. I added the sysadmin cert in Certificate Management and rebooted??

Is UCP no longer compatible with EDGE and CHROME?

REF error below
“Unable to connect to the UCP Node Server because: ‘Error: xhr poll error’”

This error popup has been changed to be much less obtrusive in UCP versions 14.0.3.9 and 15.0.6.14. Both are in edge repo now.

The issue is caused by the browser not being able to reach the UCP node service. The UCP service must be running, and if the PBX is behind NAT the node port must be forwarded (default 8001/8003 settable in Advanced Settings). The UCP service must be running as well:

[root@lorne14-pro ~]# fwconsole pm2 --list
+------------------+-------+--------+----------+-------------------+-----+---------+
| Process Name     | PID   | Status | Restarts | Uptime            | CPU | Mem     |
+------------------+-------+--------+----------+-------------------+-----+---------+
| ucp              | 2195  | online | 16       | 1 day, 1 hour     | 0%  | 36.49MB |
1 Like

Ok, so there is a problem right there with UCP on this box. If you have any additional thought as to logs I can look at?

Try restarting the process

https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37912685#fwconsolecommands(13+)-pm2

Thanks were are the logs for UCP??

/var/log/asterisk/ucp_*

Sometimes a reinstall can fix:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall ucp --force

Thank you, reinstall may have help as UCP is staying running but still pop ups and the running error in the log

“2020-01-22 23:40 +00:00: Error: Cannot find module ‘mariasql’”

over and over again

ugh,

going to sleep…

You can try:

rm -Rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/node/node_modules
fwconsole ma install ucp

Is this thing toast??

Try updating first with yum update

Thank you, yum is still broke. Think this would be a great time to go to 16 with this box.

Try rebooting the PBX and run yum update again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.