Brand new to this. Here’s the situation I’m working with:
- I have a freephoneline.ca SIP DID and a VOIP.ms SIP DID.
- I’d like to set them both up in FreePBX/Asterisk to ring through to the same destination; an IVR tree.
- I can have either the FPL or the VOIP.ms SIP trunk succesfully registered.
- I cannot have both of them register. When both trunks are enabled, they time out when trying to contact their respective servers.
I’ve also tried:
- Setting the VOIP.ms as IAX2, but while it claims to register, the call does not get connected (unreachable).