Two IAX Trunks. inbound call from tries to exit out the other IAX trunk

Hello,

I have a couple of FreePBX systems. Lets name them A<->B<->C. All are connected with IAX trunks. System A is connected to a voip provider.

When a outbound call that enters system A and is destined for a extension connected to system B then A forwards the call to B, like it should. But then when the call is received on system B, then system B tries to push it to system C. It doesn’t ring the extension on system B.

When I disable the IAX Trunk between system B and C (at the side of system B, then the call flows the correct way and rings the extension on system B.

When I set “iax2 set debug on” I see the following on the console

Tx-Frame Retry[-01] -- OSeqno: 001 ISeqno: 002 Type: IAX Subclass: ACK Timestamp: 00005ms SCall: 11065 DCall: 10640 192.168.202.9:4569 Tx-Frame Retry[000] -- OSeqno: 001 ISeqno: 002 Type: IAX Subclass: REJECT Timestamp: 01001ms SCall: 11065 DCall: 10640 192.168.202.9:4569 CAUSE : No authority found CAUSE CODE : 50

Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks

Chiel

After spending a lot of time on this I tried to use a “chan_jpsip” trunk instead of IAX trunks. All started working first try :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.