Trunk SIP - mutiples numbers

Hello !

I come today you are asking for your help because I have just bought a trunk with 3 numbers, 1 NDI and 2 SDA, my service provider provided me with a SIP identifier with a password, a SIP domain, a SIP Registrar and a proxy Main and second SIP.

I come to find out if a charitable soul would agree to help me :raised_hands:

thanks in advance !
Titouan

What exactly are you needing help with?

To configure it, I can see the trunk online but I don’t have the impression that the calls are arriving …

Please post the information you got and screenshots of your configuration.
(Obfuscate your user/pass)

@pitzkey + and post the information to pastebin.freepbx.org

1 Like

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/01c43477

I have a SIP trunk coming in with about half a dozen DID’s (Direct Inward Dial) associated with it. You are saying you have 1 NDI and two SDA. If I am not mistaken you have one NDI which would be for video calls, and two SDA which are configurable. This is a little different than what I have configured.

First question, what are you trying to end up with? If it is a PBX with a collection of phone numbers coming in. This is what I have, you need a main phone number for the SIP connection. You then link to this main connection the DID’s which are the extra phone numbers.

If you are trying to do video conferencing that is not something I know much about.

Greg

On an attempted incoming call, what (if anything) appears in the Asterisk log? What does the caller hear?

If nothing appears in the log, run sngrep and report what (if anything) appears for the attempt.

If nothing in sngrep: Router/firewall make/model? Any VoIP-related settings?

Do outbound calls work correctly?

I have a SIP trunk coming in with about half a dozen DID’s (Direct Inward Dial) associated with it. You are saying you have 1 NDI and two SDA. If I am not mistaken you have one NDI which would be for video calls, and two SDA which are configurable. This is a little different than what I have configured.

Hi Greg !

Thank you for your message !
That’s right ! I’m trying to do the same as you !
I want my asterisk to retrieve the numbers and redirect them to the different IVRs, I have 1 NDI and 2 SDA

On an attempted incoming call, what (if anything) appears in the Asterisk log? What does the caller hear?

My logs : https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/7ce0ad49

1 Like

That’s not good. It looks like the configuration on your Chan-SIP trunk is not working.

Are you using Chan-SIP for your trunk connection? If so, why? I see you have your phone (extension 1000) set up for PJ-SIP, have you considered using PJ-SIP for your trunk connection? I suspect if you moved the configuration of the trunk to PJ-SIP, a lot of your problems would fade.

1 Like

OK I did mine all in the “Incoming Trunk” Configuration. My VoIP provider sends the DID that was called, based on that I route the call to the correct extension, or ring group.

Description            Sarge Local Number
DID Number             1204272xxxx
CallerID Number        ANY
CID Priority Route     Yes No
Alert Info             None
Ringer Volume Override None
CID name prefix        Sarge<
Music On Hold          Default
Set Destination 
Ring Groups            601 Ring Sarge

`
The CID name prefix is just there so on the phones people can see who is being called. In this case Sarge.

I have one of these sections for each DID I have coming into my PBX

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.