Trunk Rename breaks IVR DTMF

Hi all,

I don’t know if this is something I am doing wrong or a bug, hopefully someone can confirm.

The IVR I have set up has been ‘randomly’ stopping to recognise DTMF tones from inbound callers.
Only way to fix I could find was to restore configuration via freepbx backup/restore and DTMF would work again. All config for IVR etc looked identical.

Finally tracked this down to when I rename a trunk, causing it to move position in the trunk list (freepbx > trunks) as it is sorted alphabetically. This can be reproduced 100% of the time by making this one change.
Doing a diff on the /etc/asterisk directory between the broken state and the working state the only difference that could be seen was the order in which my trunks appeared at the bottom of the sip_additional.conf and also the name change in extensions_additional.conf

Making the trunk name change seems to populate the mysql database fine from what I can see, it is when the red apply settings bar is clicked in freepbx to generate the .conf files that the problem passes to the live system.

Can anyone try this on their system or have any ideas regarding what the issue may be a result of?

Thanks for any help

Asterisk 1.2.23
Trixbox v2.2.4
Freepbx 2.2.3