Troubleshooting Follow Me Setup for Queue Calls on Cellphone

I have an extension 715 setup with follow me to my cellphone. When I dial 715 from any other extension on the PBX, I receive the call on my cell phone as expected.

However, when I add 715 to any Queue > Queue Agents > Static Agents, I do not receive queue calls on my cellphone.

If I add a non-follow me extension to static agents, I can receive queue calls without any issues.

If i add 715 and OTHER static agent to the Queue , I can recive call on booth , any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

check “Agent Restrictions” in queue settings

1 Like

What kind of extension is 715? What does the hint/subscription for 715 say when you are not getting calls?

715 is a virtual extension with follow me config to my cellphone

Not sure on how to get the hint/subscription for 715 say when you are not getting calls?

Thanks

I don’t think this is broken, you have to be logged out in order to log in and vice versa.

Reports>Asterisk Info>Subscriptions

You are right that is fine but still not working…

What does the hint/subscription for 715 say when you are not getting calls?

I noticed that for some reason the extension that was logged into the queue said “Unavailable”. So what I did is to delete completely the extension and the user and create it again, and that fixed the problem.

Thanks !!!

1 Like

Great, that’s what the hint/subscription would have told you. The unavailable is coming from the hint.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.