Toll-Free Calls with Zero Cost

Hello FreePBX Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing a challenge and am reaching out to this knowledgeable community for assistance.

I am trying to find a method that allows me to make multiple simultaneous calls to US toll-free numbers without incurring any costs. This is crucial for my operations, and I believe there might be a solution within the realm of FreePBX or related technologies that I am not aware of.

If anyone has experience with this or can provide guidance on how to achieve it, I would greatly appreciate your help. I am willing to compensate the individual who can provide a working solution. Your expertise and assistance would be invaluable.

Thank you in advance

Many sip providers do free toll free calling. The one I use, blukvs, will certainly allow multiple simultaneous calls and they will pay you for making toll free calls (up to what you are paying for incoming/outgoing non toll free calls).

3 Likes

Thanks for your response.
Can I hire you please to set it up for me?
Where do you offer your services or how is it possible to reach you

What is this actually for? Where are you located?

Correcting typo:

Just for the record. BulkVS will not activate termination services for new customers unless they complete the Know Your Customer form they have. It will ask what type of termination you are doing, if you have short duration calls and if you do robo calling of any form.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.