TLS error every minute on PJSIP trunk

Hi!

One of the ITSP provider I use offers TLS for its SIP connections so I have started testing it with one of my test DID.

I decided at the same time to make that trunk a PJSIP one since, AFAIK, this is the current recommendation since Chan_SIP is no longer actively maintained.

I am getting this error (well warning but I doubt this is normal) every minute in my logs, any knows how to fix this?

[2020-04-18 17:41:00] WARNING[2240]: pjproject: <?>:                       SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 32000
[2020-04-18 17:42:00] WARNING[2240]: pjproject: <?>:                       SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 32000
[2020-04-18 17:43:00] WARNING[2240]: pjproject: <?>:                       SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 32000

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nick

I might have found the cause… I will report back if I did…

I wanted to delete the topic but I am now unable to even though I created it since this was moved by a moderator to another forum and the site appears to believe this is no longer my post…

Any luck on this one? I get the same errors. Everything seems to be working, so never dug too deep into it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.