TLS error every minute on PJSIP trunk

(Marbled) #1

Hi!

One of the ITSP provider I use offers TLS for its SIP connections so I have started testing it with one of my test DID.

I decided at the same time to make that trunk a PJSIP one since, AFAIK, this is the current recommendation since Chan_SIP is no longer actively maintained.

I am getting this error (well warning but I doubt this is normal) every minute in my logs, any knows how to fix this?

[2020-04-18 17:41:00] WARNING[2240]: pjproject: <?>:                       SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 32000
[2020-04-18 17:42:00] WARNING[2240]: pjproject: <?>:                       SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 32000
[2020-04-18 17:43:00] WARNING[2240]: pjproject: <?>:                       SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 32000

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nick

PJSIP SSL errors every few seconds after enabling TLS
(Marbled) #2

I might have found the cause… I will report back if I did…

I wanted to delete the topic but I am now unable to even though I created it since this was moved by a moderator to another forum and the site appears to believe this is no longer my post…

(Jordack) #3

Any luck on this one? I get the same errors. Everything seems to be working, so never dug too deep into it.

(system) closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.