There were no auth ids available on outbound call using a no registration pjsip trunk

Hello,

I have a problem with outgoing calls using a pjsip trunk without authentication while incoming calls are working fine.
Incoming and outgoing authentication are well configured on none but on an outgoing call I get the following error message.
“ERROR[452122]: res_pjsip_outbound_authenticator_digest.c:450 digest_create_request_with_auth: Endpoint: ‘avaya’: There was no authentication ids available”

I use Freepbx 16 with asterisk 20.1

can you help me, please,

The remote side challenged for authentication. Because none is configured, we couldn’t respond to their challenge.

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. What can I do to make it work? please

Either your trunk does have authentication and you were wrong to set no authentication, or the Avaya is not recognizing calls as coming from that trunk, in which case you need to find out what the Avaya is doing to recognize it and configure one or both sides accordingly.

Hello,

Thank you for the answer.

It’s okay, everything works. Even though there was no authentication for incoming and outgoing calls I had to configure the trunk with a fake authentication for outgoing calls.

Thanks to all

have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.