PM sent.
Only one I have access to at the moment.
And the one that matters the most.
Any others can wait but this one is customer facing, and is only accessible internally on the LAN.
But they see it and are questioning me on it.
I did all of the setup for them.
And I am responsible for the box and admin.
They do not make changes nor have access to make changes and never have.
It’s a very recent new and simple install.
Every combination I have tried of updating, updating modules re-activating etc. has not fixed this. There are no paid modules. and all are up to date.
Still wishing to fix this.
I PM’d the deployment ID.
In my systemadmin/activation area the activation is valid and expires in 2030.
It also all looks normal in the Sangoma portal.
I have been unable to remove this cosmetic blemish on the dashboard.
Dismissing this and rebooting does not fix it.
It always comes back as an alert.
I am also getting regular/repeat email alerts from this.
This is only happening on v17 systems right?
For me yes. Only new FreePbx 17 installations.
It’s only service affecting on one that I am worried about.
The others were test systems that I don’t intent to do anything with.
And they are not handy or easily accessible anymore.
Also per the mention above I am also now trying to de-activate and re-activate.
I just did this and it has now has a new deployoment ID.
This system was a clean install, not restored from a backup or cloned from another system or anything strange like that.
Just a clean install and then I put a few weeks into it to make it a production system for a customer.
It is the only one this has happened on that I am worried about fixing.
Might be fixed now with the re-activation and new deployment ID.
I will report back when sure about this.
The problem as not immediate before. It seemed to have creeped up over time and after I had done a lot of work on it and a few module and OS updates over the course of 3-weeks.
This is likely to be fixed with the re-deployment.
But I may have destroyed the opportunity to work and figure out why it failed this way in the first place. I did indeed give that a few days here while waiting for help with it.
Probably not a big deal and if it’s not affecting much of anyone else then.. ok.
However they may be a number of systems out there with the issue not being reported or even being noticed.
The problem did appear to be only cosmetic and not functionally impacting anything.
The activation itself appeared normal as explained above.
And the free system admin module functioned normally.
They come up from time-to-time but thank you for documenting the steps you took towards your solution. If you continue to re-experience an ID conflict issue in the near future, then please update or request to re-open this topic.
