The directory for this user is currently locked while updates are being run

Hello,

I have a freepbx server which is throwing the following error from within user management which isn’t allowing any changes to be made. I’ve attempted to reload the fwconsole and the entire system, to no avail.

Thank you

Could it be related to this? [FREEPBX-12461] User Manager not updating via AD - Sangoma Issue Tracker

Giving me the following error when I attempt to run fwconsole userman sync --verbose, I tried running it from su asterisk and just root:

fwconsole userman sync --verbose

In ArgvInput.php line 186:

[Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException]
  Too many arguments, expected arguments "command".

Exception trace:
  at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:186
 Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parseArgument() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:84
 Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parse() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/Input.php:55
 Symfony\Component\Console\Input\Input->bind() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:214
 Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

userman [--syncall] [--sync SYNC] [--force] [--list] [--deletegenerictemplate]

Thanks

remove /var/run/asterisk/userman.lock

fwconsole userman sync

I was able to get the userman module to sync using the following, where 4 is the directory:

su asterisk

fwconsole userman --sync 4 --force --verbose

The sync took over an hour, which I believe may be over what it is set to run at, so it must be running constantly. I am going to adjust it to 6 or 12 hours and see what happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.