That header

200px is a lot of space to be wasting on the screen. Fine for a landing page, but I’m weary of seeing it on every single page!

Which header? You mean the navigation bar?

The big giant picture of frog, trees, etc. Very nice artwork, great for the home page, but the vertical space being used is like 25% of my screen!

I agree, It certainly makes it a pain on an Android, I assume an iphone also . . .

If anyone else finds it useful, I’ve installed Stylish and am using this site CSS:

header#header {background: black !important; height: auto !important;}
header nav {padding-top: 0 !important;}
h1#site-title {margin: 10px 0 5px 60px !important; float: none !important; height: 0 !important; padding-top: 55px !important; background: black url('http://www.freepbx.org/files/logoTrac.png') no-repeat !important;}
div.codeblock {margin: 5px !important; padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: transparent !important; clear: both !important;}
pre, code {font-family: monospace !important; font-size: small !important; text-shadow: none !important; line-height: 1.2em !important;}

This makes the pages much less vertical, and improves readability of code blocks in forum posts.

I agree. There is so much space that is wasted because the header is so large. It is space that could be used for so many other ideas including monetizing the website. Maybe we could offer ideas that could be used in order to make changes to improve the overall layout and design. At the very least there is the fact that we can barely see more than the first few words in the first part of the post. There is so much that could be done with the space. I will admit that it is a cool header at least.

Its too large but not that much on pc.