System Down: GUI Errors out - Internal address not defined in Global Settings. Please set internal address, or

No matter what I do, I cant get back to any web gui interface.

Exception Error:
Internal address not defined in Global Settings. Please set internal address, or choose a different provision address in the template.

This will not let me change anything, only displays the error page.

This was basically a clean install, then added a Cisco Template and 1 extension.

BUMP…
Guys this system is dead until I can get past this error, any suggestions???

From the way the error is worded, I’m going to suggest removing the Cisco basefile you updated the other day.

Are you using Commercial EPM, or OSS Endpoint Manager?

I’m using commercial EPM, however everything would be done command line since GUI is basically dead.

Try uninstalling EPM. If I understand the error, there is a problem is one of the basefiles that’s installed with EPM, so using “fwconsole ma uninstall epm” or “fwconsole ma disable epm” (double check the module name) and see if that clears the problem.

The core of the problem is if you leave the EPM Global Settings for Internal/External IP’s blank ( auto populated ) you will get this error. If you hard code the IP’s you will not experience the issue.

Thanks, that was the way to disable it!
“endpoint” is the module name.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.