System Admin module DDNS BAD Resolve

I have been using the System-admin payment module and its DDNS service for several years.

The problem I have is that although the administration page shows me the current public IP correctly, if I ping 9427xxxxx.deployments.pbxact(dot)com I get a different IP, and therefore I can not access from the outside, but if I put the ip directly if I can.

I have tried to force the ip in the module options, but it keeps responding to a different IP.
No settings have been changed.

Have you checked the Sangoma portal reflects the correct IP? The module should sync with the portal if memory serves.

I think I have seen it where the portal hasn’t got the correct IP from the PBX.

Yes i checked the ip on portal.samgoma(dot)com and the ip that it shows me is correct but instead if I ping the ddns url that it gives me, I get a different one.

Hi @Vandark
Looks like your LAN DNS cash is not correct. Try to clean your DNS cash and add additional Public DNS such as Google DNS( 8.8.8.8 ; 8.8.4.4 )

The DNS on PBX its 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.
On router same
if make ping on another server to the ddns url the url continue bad

could you pls pass here, your PBX /etc/resolve.conf file and screenshot of SystemAdmin → DNS
thx.

Your images.

The DDNS Shows the IP but 94275417(dot)deployments(dot)pbxact(dot)com resolve other

Is your PBX all modules are up to date ?
fwconsole ma refreshsignatures
fwconsole ma showupgrade
fwconsole ma upgradeall

Updating Hooks…Done
[root@electropolis_PBX etc]# fwconsole ma showupgrade
No repos specified, using: [standard] from last GUI settings

Up to date.
[root@electropolis_PBX etc]# fwconsole ma upgradeall
No repos specified, using: [standard] from last GUI settings

Up to date.
Updating Hooks…Done

i can see like that

# dig 94275417.deployments.pbxact.com

; <<>> DiG 9.11.4-P2-RedHat-9.11.4-16.P2.el7_8.6 <<>> 94275417.deployments.pbxact.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 58389
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1232
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;94275417.deployments.pbxact.com. IN    A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
94275417.deployments.pbxact.com. 3600 IN A      79.146.5.88

;; Query time: 14 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Wed Jan 05 11:28:49 UTC 2022
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 76

[root@electropolis_PBX etc]# curl checkip(dot)amazonaws(dot)com

I think you have some unpaid license OR expired license. Is your system FreePBX or PBXact?
pls check your PBX License number:

fwconsole sa info
fwconsole sa u

Also if your PBX is System 13 ( FreePBX-13 ) then you need to contact with Sangoma Support Team… Could be System-13 is EOL

imagen

The problem continue…

Open Sangoma Support ticket for Billing and License Department. I think we can NOT to do nothing from here…
How to you see on your screenshot its says FreePBX Distro and PBXact which information is correct :slight_smile: PBXAct or FreePBX ?

I think Sangoma Support Guys knows your issue… Call them.

Thanks.

Shahin

I have had this problem before, had to contact Sangoma support. Ended up being something on their end, that they fixed rather quickly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.