System Admin Activation Error (Solved)

I first tried activating in the GUI and tried reactivating multiple times, then changed dns as other posts suggested and activation continues to fail. If it is the first time activating it fails while attempting to download some install file. If it is a continued activation from existing deployment it just fails with Error!

#Activating with key found in GUI under existing deploymet found
[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole sysadmin activate XXXXXXXX
Attempting to activate against deployment 'XXXXXXXX’
Running /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/activate_existing XXXXXXXX
Asking for deployment XXXXXXXX…Error!

#Activating manually with new key that appears for a few seconds after clicking activate under new activation
[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole sysadmin activate XXXXXXXX
Attempting to activate against deployment 'XXXXXXXX’
Running /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/activate_existing XXXXXXXX
Asking for deployment XXXXXXXX…Error!
Operation timed out after 30000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Using tcpdump i can see an attempt to contact 199.102.239.11 over https but with ssl encryption I cannot see the contents of the packets to troubleshoot further.

IPv6 was disabled as it was causing access issues to the server but re-enabled for testing activation
/etc/resolve.conf was tested with removing 127.0.0.1 and replacing with googles 8.8.8.8
Server is behind a firewall NAT so the built firewall was previously uninstalled but recently re-installed for troubleshooting
system admin has been uninstalled and reinstalled via gui for troubleshooting while built in firewall remained installed.
The server is behind a NAT and restored from a backup of a previous server everything else is working except downloading the install files to complete activation.

I am actually getting the same messages. I suspect then it is a problem on their end.

I’m not quite sure what was going on but I just simply tried again just now and everything went through! Happy about this as I had a couple commercial modules I needed to transfer.

Thanks for the update! I just tried and it worked for me as well.