Superfecta Debug Not Working

I installed Asterisk 1.6.2.10 & FreePBX 2.8.0 on CentOS 5.5. After I got my trunks and extensions setup I installed the Superfecta module. I have these set as my lookup sources: Asterisk Phonebook, Superfecta Cache, CanPages, White Pages, & Yellow Pages. When I debug a number, this is what comes up:

Debugging Enabled, will not stop after first result.
Processing Default Scheme.
Searching Asterisk Phonebook …

That is all it says. It doesn’t show results for the other sources & it will only show the result for the source that is at the top of the list. So if I put CanPages at the top of the list, this is what comes up:

Searching CanPages.ca … not found

And I know the number I used to debug is in the CanPages database because I can see it show up when I debug on my old TrixBox server.

This is what comes up when I debug with WhitePages first:

Searching White Pages …

How would I fix this? I have tried installing everything again from scratch and it still does not work.

I got it working. All I did was I installed phpmyadmin and updated to php 5.3.3.

There is more information here about Superfecta’s dependancies. This may have hepled as well.

http://projects.colsolgrp.net/projects/superfecta/wiki/Module_and_Data_Source_Dependancies