Stir/Shaken and SipStation

Is SipStation signing their calls? Or are there steps customers of SipStation need to take in order for their calls to be signed?

If you are reselling SIPStation, then you need to sign your own calls.

Yes, SipStation is signing calls and has been for a while now. Nothing needs to be done at the PBX level, it’s automatic.

Fantastic! Just verifying your comment above with 1-920-666-1392 on 2 different SipStation trunks. We received notice that the trucks can’t be verified. @PitzKey we are not a reseller just an end user at times. Can anyone else reproduce? Is there any other way to validate @lgaetz ?

I can’t speak to 3rd party validation services, if you have a question for your specific account, please open a SIPStation ticket.

If you want to send me a PM with the number you’re testing, I can tell you exactly what the problem is, and provide the INVITE I saw, so you can paste it into the Stir.Tel Validator to see for yourself.

When it’s a service provider problem, I can usually liase directly with them to fix their problems.

2 Likes

All posts not strictly related to the questions by post originator are removed and thread is closed. Discussion about third party validation services and the underlying technology can take place elsewhere.

1 Like