SSH login warnings

Hello,

I have created a user in console using the command “adduser ” to login the Freepbx host from other machine without root priviledges.
When I try to login using this new created user using ssh I get the following before the console promp.

PHP Warning: include_once(/etc/freepbx.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole on line 12
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:0
PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/etc/freepbx.conf’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole on line 12
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:0
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Symfony\Component\Console\Application’ not found in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/FWApplication.class.php:11
Stack trace:
#0 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole(66): include()
#1 {main}
thrown in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/FWApplication.class.php on line 11

Must the users be created in another way? Why this warnings occurs? Is there any way to avoid this warnings?

Thank you in advance.

Obihuan

fwconsole motd gets run on login, if the user you create doesn’t have permission to run it you will see that error. You can ignore it.

Thank you for the soon answer.

Obihuan

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.