SQL error when updating Endpoint Manager

I logged into one of my Freepbx servers because the endpoint manager module had been disabled pending an update (this server has the licensed EPM module). It is running Freepbx 16.0.40.7 with Asterisk 18.20.2

On trying to run the update I get the following SQL error:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘endpoint-endpoint_rebuildconfigp3’ for key ‘PRIMARY’

I found another topic from 2018 with what would seem to be the solution, deleting the offending SQL database entry

However I have negative knowledge regarding SQL, and I do not know where to find the SQL table the error is supposedly referencing. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction here? Is the appropriate table hidden in a log somewhere?

Or is that post completely off track, and the solution I am looking for lies elsewhere completely?

Workaround for now, I forced an install of Endpoint manager version 16.0.86.3 (fwconsole ma downloadinstall endpoint --tag 16.0.86.3) the system is functional again but I am still not able to download later versions of EPM. At least it isn’t disabled pending an update for now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.