[SOLVED] User/device side by side comparison

I have two extensions that are behaving abnormally - extension entry on BLF does not light up when external call received, unable to place transfers out - but seem to have their configuration set identically to everyone else, saving device user number and associated data.

Is there any feature, report or supplemental script in existence that I can use to compare two devices or users and highlight the differences?

From bash, try :-

rasterisk -x 'sip show peer EXT1'> /tmp/1&&rasterisk -x 'sip show peer EXT2'>/tmp/2&& diff -y /tmp/[12]|grep " |"&&rm /tmp/[12]

Marvellous. Thank you.

it turns out that my problems are a side effect of a bug with CEPM that I have filed. The function key settings are not being transferred to the phones when they reload their /tftpboot/config files and the two extensions in question had typos in their manually set function keys.

But I am glad that I asked the question if only to have your answer to hand against future need.

Thanks again.

CEPM does not support device and user mode.

I am not sure I understand what you are writing. Our setup, from day one in 2013, has been to use separate devices and users. We never used the Extension mode.

When we purchased CEPM it worked fine with our separate User/Device arrangement. Are you writing to say that CEPM has been changed such that it now requires extension mode rather than separate users and devices?

I am not saying we changed some stance. From day one we have stated CEPM and all commecial modules in general do not support D&U mode. Been discussed in these forms at length and documented in the wiki. https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/EndPoint+Manager

Q. Moved to CEM folder.

How are the contents of the CEPM generated configuration file /tftpboot/hold/snom870-.htm passed to the phone via http? Given that the phone request is:

192.168.6.112 - - [26/May/2017:18:38:08 -0400]
  "GET /snom870.htm HTTP/1.1" 200 224 "-" 
  "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; snom870-SIP 8.7.5.35
   SPEAr300 SNOM 1.4 000413419A8A)" 

and that snom870.htm contains only this:

<!--# Created on 2017/05/26 16:17:50
#Configuration automatically generated via the EndPoint Module
#DO NOT HAND MODIFY THIS FILE!-->

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<setting-files>
<file url=""/>
</setting-files>