SOLVED: Update to 13 loop

hello,

i am trying to update to 13 and from the gui i get to this part and it has been on this loop for nearly an hour now…over and over…

Starting accountcodepreserve download…
Processing accountcodepreserve
Verifying local module download…
Verified
Extracting…
Done
Module accountcodepreserve successfully downloaded
Generating CSS…
Done
Module accountcodepreserve successfully installed
Updating Hooks…
Done
No repos specified, using: [standard,extended,unsupported] from last GUI settings

i am not sure what to do…any advise? thanks

ok…i couldnt keep watching it keep loop for this long…i broke out by hitting back and it errored out…
i rebooted and it seemed fine with the exception of this so far…when ediing an extension and processing i get this error:

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()"

> Stacktrace:
> #4 Whoops\Exception\ErrorException in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/includes/functions.inc:1519
> #3 Whoops\Run:handleError in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/includes/functions.inc:1519
> #2 endpointmanager:prepare_configs in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpointman/functions.inc.php:150
> #1 endpointman_configpageinit in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/GuiHooks.class.php:267
> #0 FreePBX\GuiHooks:doConfigPageInits in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:340

any thoughts?

I suggest you remove endpoint manager, which is causing the error.

brilliant…i deleted it and problem solved…also i was forced to update many of the modules one by one because the auto update didnt work for me…something hung up but so far so good…

thanks Rob!!!

1 Like