[SOLVED] Uninstall and reinstall core module

Greetings all. I have Freepbx installed on a Sangoma device.
I was trying to access GUI to go to the endpoint module, but the GUI just gave me this error:

Exception (404)
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Core’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install core 2) fwconsole ma enable core

So I tried to install core via SSH, but it didn’t worK:

[root@uc-944438 ~]# fwconsole ma install core
Detected Missing Dependency of: backup 16.0.63
Downloading Missing Dependency of: backup 16.0.63

In Self_Helper.class.php line 212:

• Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Core’A required module might be dis*
  • abled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma*
  • install core 2) fwconsole ma enable core*

So I ran fwconsole ma list, to get a list of modules, and I found that Core module results to be disabled with a pending upgrade:
| core | 16.0.68.9 | Disabled; Pending upgrade to 16.0.68.11 | G

How can I uninstall core module to reinstall it? I tried uninstalling it but there’s too many dependencies:

[root@uc-94443 ~]# fwconsole ma uninstall core
The following error(s) occured:
- Impossibile disattivarlo: i seguenti moduli dipendono da questo:allowlist,blacklist,callaccounting,callrecording,cdr,certman,cidlookup,conferencespro,cos,endpoint,extensionroutes,featurecodeadmin,findmefollow,ivr,oembranding,outroutemsg,paging,parking,pinsets,queues,ringgroups,sipsettings,sipstation,superfecta,sysadmin,ucp,userman,vega,voicemail,voipinnovations,webrtc,zulu

I’m willing to uninstall every module that depends to core, but will I be able to reinstall it… after? Can anyone solve this issue?
Thank you all.
Fabrizio

1 Like

This happened to me, I was able to install it using the command

fwconsole ma install core 2 -f

1 Like

that was awesome… it did the trick! Thank you so much

No problem, I actually got this from

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.