[SOLVED] Freepbx STABLE SNG7-PBX-64bit-1712-2 in VMWare Esxi 6.0

Hello,

I try to install several times in VMWare Esxi 6.0 but the network not work. It don’t detect the network card. I have installed centos 7 and it work. I think that there is a problem in the network drivers. The Sangoma distro has all drivers that have Centos 7?

Thank you

The network interfaces need to be listed as eth0 or eth1, etc. for the system to pick them up. I recall reading something about ESXI not using ‘standard’ network interface names messing us up.

Yes, I remember that use other name. I got to check it, thank you for the clue.

Hello,

I have check the name interfaces, and installed like a Centos 4/5/6/7 it use eth0 and eth1.

Greetings

I have detected something new. The VM is in a dedicated server in a external data center. It can connect with any IP in the local network, but I can connect with any IP out of the datacenter. Sangoma has any configuration that can block this?

Greetings

Hello,

I found the problem, I use two virtual networks. I don’t know why the second network is blocking all. I have test with only one network and it works.

Greetings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.