Snom PA1 strange multicast issues

I’m having really strange issues with Snom PA1 multicasting. I have 3 Snom PA1 devices all on the latest firmware 8.7.75. I only plan to use them to listen for a multicast. So I went to advanced, RTP and added the multicast IP and port starting with 239. The strange thing is that one of them works and I can see from a packet capture that the one that works is sending a IGMP request to join that multicast. However, the other two just do not join at all. I cannot see any request in the packet capture to show that they are requesting to join and as a result they don’t stream the audio I send. The strange thing is that If i change the multicast IP address to 239.255.255.245:9000 it works. But it’s very random because yesterday a IP address that worked no longer works today. So I can’t keep changing multicast IP addresses. This problem is only with the Snom PA1 devices. I have 25 Yealink devices throughout the building on many different multicast channels and they all work perfectly fine. The snom PA1 just seems like a right nightmare. And yes I do reboot after changing the IP address everytime and it makes no difference.

Anyone know what could be the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.