Trying to test SMS messageing. I have signed up, installed and test sipstation trunk, and a single DID. I can make calls no problem. I have verified that SMS is enable on the DID on the sip station account setup. I have checked user managment (allowing user to send sms). I have added it to the UCP. I can type a phone number in and press send, then It comes back with “Invalid DID”. I dont see anything in the asterisk log, so I am at a loss of where to go.
I have also tired sending though Zulu. There is shows the message in the send history, but then deletes it. No track of the message in the history. I have also checked the mysql tables for any history of the message, but that is blank as well.