SMS Failed "Invalid DID"

Trying to test SMS messageing. I have signed up, installed and test sipstation trunk, and a single DID. I can make calls no problem. I have verified that SMS is enable on the DID on the sip station account setup. I have checked user managment (allowing user to send sms). I have added it to the UCP. I can type a phone number in and press send, then It comes back with “Invalid DID”. I dont see anything in the asterisk log, so I am at a loss of where to go.

I have also tired sending though Zulu. There is shows the message in the send history, but then deletes it. No track of the message in the history. I have also checked the mysql tables for any history of the message, but that is blank as well.

Same here.

Are you using paid SIPstation or free trial?

Hi Tony, I’m on the free trial at the moment.

Free trial don’t support SMS. Only voice calling.

Ok thanks!

We have exact same issue but we have a paid SipStation subscription. In UCP we get invalid DID. In Zulu the sms flashes up and then disappears and is never received.

Tom basically broke it down here…

I am still waiting on Sipstation Support to let me know how to verify if a DID is SMS capable. instead of porting a number into Sipstation and just hoping it is SMS capable.

@BlazeStudios

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.