SipStation configuration

I’ve just moved my FreePBX server to a new network with a new static IP address and am unable to get it to accept calls. I’ve double checked my firewall and I can’t find anything wrong with the port forwarding.

I’ve added the new IP Address to the SIPSTATION Notification and Access Control section of the trunk group ACL settings.

I’ve added the new IP address to the Asterisk SIP settings in both the General SIP Settings Tab
and in the SIP Legacy settings tab.

In the SIPstation module shows:

Asterisk Registration Status:
Request Sent

Your Contact IP: Not Available (in grey)
Your Network IP: Not Available (in grey)
SIP Ping: OK (in green)

External connectivity check shows no firewall problems and my correct external IP address

I know that I can call support, but they are closed for the next 3 days and I really need to get the phones up before the end of the long weekend if at all possible. I think I’m missing something obvious. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In Asterisk SIP Settings, confirm that External Address and Local Networks are correctly set. If you change these, after Submit an Apply Config, you must restart Asterisk.

If that’s not your issue, run sngrep and report whether REGISTER requests are going out and what responses if any are being received.

I double checked the Asterisk SIP settings, which were correct and after submitting an apply config, I restarted asterisk.

sngrep shows that register requests are being sent from my external IP to 192.159.66.3:5060.
response is: SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized

Thanks for responding.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.