SIP Trunk not registered

Hi,

I am trying to understand why my trunk is not registering.

If i give sip show registry, i am getting a Request-Sent reply

I ve some dumps that i took , in case it helpsdump_2.tgz (12 KB)

It seems SIP provider never response to register request, have check configuration is according to provider? Have you contact with provider??

the last time i had something like this, the SIP provider required us to whitelist our source IPs with them.
They were blocking/dropping all packets on our trunk unless they came from the IP addresses we had listed.

I dont know if otenet does this, but it is where i would start.

I sent a test OPTIONS to 195.167.16.30 and also got no reply. Possibly, you need to specify an outbound proxy, use TCP or TLS, or connect to a nonstandard port. Is any of that mentioned in otenet documentation?

no, nothing unfortunately

Do you have anything that works with this trunk (an example for another PBX, direct connection from an IP phone or softphone, etc.)? If so, that would give us an understanding of what is required.

When you log into the otenet portal, is any info (other than phone number, username and password) available that would give a clue?

Next best, are there credible working examples on the web? If so, post some links.

hi,
I ve also other sip trunk to the same provider which are working

basically these are the settings required to work

type=peer
trustrpid=yes
secret=Χχχχ
qualify=yes
insecure=port,invite
host=ims.otenet.gr
fromuser=+30210xxxxxxx
fromdomain=ims.otenet.gr
dtmfmode=inband
directmedia=no
defaultuser=+30210xxxxxxx
nat=yes
context=from-trunk
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=g722,alaw

user details:

type=user
secret=XXXX
context=from-trunk
host=ims.otenet.gr

Registration String: +302510xxxxxx:secret:[email protected]@ims.otenet.gr:5060/+302510xxxxxx

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.