SIP not registering - Setup with multiple locations

Hello guys,

I’m facing a problem with my freepbx setup.

I have two locations one is in AMERICA the other in EUROPE i have made a connection of both systems using IAX2 and a OPENVPN setup. I can call from AMERICA to EUROPE extensions (internal) without problem.

I’m trying to add a SIP VOIP user (VODAFONE VOIP Account) in the EUROPE side but it won’t register

chan_sip.c:15218 sip_reg_timeout: – Registration for ‘[email protected]’ timed out, trying again (Attempt #7)

If i disable the OPENVPN client in the EUROPE side it registers without problem, as soon as i start the OPENVPN service again it looses connection, I’m a noob in this world.

I think that i need to keep IAX2 to go through OPENVPN and the SIP clients using local network. But i don’t know what’s the main problem here. I have searched in the forum tested lots of changes in the configuration without success

Any suggestions?

By the way happy easter. :wink:

Also i forget to mention, the openvpn server is configurated in the AMERICA side.

AMERICA LAN SIDE
Using 192.168.1.x range
OPENVPN using the 10.8.0.X range.

EUROPE LAN SIDE
Using 192.168.2.x range.

1 Like

From your box ping the Vodafone ims and post the address that you get. Also when openvpn is running from your box give the following command and post the output

route