Setting Up a Development Environment

i want to run the latest days code available so i setup a system and
ran

git clone ssh : //git @git.freepbx.org /freepbx/framework .git

and it fails

/usr/src/freepbx# git clone ssh://[email protected]/freepbx/framework.git
Cloning into ‘framework’…
[email protected]: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

So I try the development environment

cd /usr/src
git clone https: //git.freepbx.org/scm/freepbx/devtools.git cd /usr/src/devtools . /freepbx_git .php --setup --mode= ssh –switch=release /15 .0 --keys=freepbx`

It wanted a login pass so I did this then I logged into the git.freepbx.org and made a key and added this and i am still stuck …

/usr/src/devtools# ./freepbx_git.php --setup --mode=ssh --switch=release/15.0 --keys=freepbx
FreePBX Username: roger8
FreePBX Password: **********
Cloning amd into /usr/src/amd…/usr/src/amd Already Exists, Skipping (use --force to force)
Cloning announcement into /usr/src/announcement…PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Cloning into ‘/usr/src/announcement’…
warning: --local is ignored

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
in /usr/src/devtools/libraries/Git.php:262
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/src/devtools/libraries/Git.php(277): GitRepo->run_command(‘/usr/bin/git cl…’)
#1 /usr/src/devtools/libraries/Git.php(358): GitRepo->run(‘clone --local s…’)
#2 /usr/src/devtools/libraries/Git.php(137): GitRepo->clone_from(‘ssh://[email protected]…’)
#3 /usr/src/devtools/libraries/Git.php(63): GitRepo::create_new(‘/usr/src/announ…’, ‘ssh://[email protected]…’)
#4 /usr/src/devtools/libraries/freepbx.php(231): Git::create(‘/usr/src/announ…’, ‘ssh://[email protected]…’)
#5 /usr/src/devtools/freepbx_git.php(299): freepbx->setupDevRepos(‘/usr/src’, false, ‘ssh’, ‘release/15.0’, ‘freepbx’)
#6 {main}
thrown in /usr/src/devtools/libraries/Git.php on line 262

I believe that this is only if you use the distro. But could be I’m wrong.

Just to note my login roger8 works with the git.freepbx.org website and I made my key. Do I need to somehow link to my key id_rsa_freepbx.pub

can someone tell me why

Not using the ‘distro’ but

git clone -b release/15.0 --single-branch https://github.com/freepbx/framework.git freepbx

works for me, (at least it was working a minute ago.) replace the ultimate freepbx withe the directory you want the code , it will not be a git clone, just a contemporaneous copy of the code

To be clear this is contemporaneous copy so not the latest code?

Is there a way to get the latest.?

Pretty sure that contemporaneous is a synonym for latest at the point in time you clone the source.

oh ok then i will try that. thank you

I have to be clear, it is not a clone of FreePBX, you would likely need specific permissions to do a git pull from Sangoma, but it IS the framework whereby you can then download the latest versions of all the modules available at https://github.com/freepbx/ --edge if you want , but obviously only the OpenSource components.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.