Servname not supported for ai_socktype

Hi

I have an AsteriskNOW server running well in central location, with all phones on the internal network running well.

I have another location where up until earlier this week my cisco 7960 phone was connecting across the internet to the server in the central location and has been for a couple of weeks.

Suddenly I started to get network interruption issues during calls so i rebooted my router and phone and the phone would no longer connect - lines have x next to them.

My iphone running 3CX app is still working fine over the wifi in thie remote location.

I have been looking at the logs on the AsteriskNOW server and am seeing the following error

[2013-02-08 00:52:56] ERROR[3023] netsock2.c: getaddrinfo(“82.xx.xxx.xxx”, “61605branch=z9hG4bK16124a21”, …): Servname not supported for ai_socktype

The ipaddress in the log file with the error is that of the Virgin Media ISP connection to the remote location. I am seeing it doesnt like the servername/hostname? Not sure why this is suddenly happening and whether Virgin Media have made some change which has upset AsteriskNOW.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this? Can i enter the host name somewhere in AsteriskNOW so that it accepts connections from this remote location - or am i going down the wrong route here?

Many thanks!