SangomaCRM SuiteCRM / Sugar CRM Not Showing Calls

I am having the same issue as listed in this post: Sangomacrm & suitecrm where my call records are not showing in the CRM.

• I am running Suite CRM Version 7.14.0/Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)
  • I can see there is a good link between the PBX and the CRM site, because if I do the regex test, I find my contacts and accounts. But no matter what, there are never any call records being inserted into the CRM. I don’t see any errors in the CRM error log, so I’m not sure where the issue is.
  • I do have PBX users linked to CRM users as well, so that step was not missed.
  • I should also note that I’m on Pbxact Cloud and therefor do not have SSH or Module admin access, but I do have a support ticket open. I was just hoping someone may know the answer to this issue.

It might be worth opening a support ticket with Sangoma. You should have support on the module if you purchased it recently.

Hi,
As I stated in my post, I do have a ticket open, but was hoping someone on here may have had the same issue and knew how to fix.

Thanks.

1 Like

I have it working fine in a production environment where after a call comes in or goes out of a PBXact system that it is in turn documented in SuiteCRM v7.14 system under a lead and contact.

1. Please get SSH access.

2. Please set voicemail recordings to be held on both CRM and PBX via PBXact gui

3. Please change, Regular Expression Number Match on PBxact GUI to: ^1(\d{11})$|^(\d{11})$|^+(\d*)$

• I believe I had to add the “^1” *
  1. Please run: fwconsole crm -u -f on the PBXact system via SSH

2. In SuiteCRM please make a contact or a lead in style 1-NNN-NNN-NNNN "Without the “-” via the SutieCRM gui

3. Please call the PBXact system an leave a VM to test.

4. Make sure VM is on SuiteCRM server via SSH

5. Back voicemail recordings back down to only on PBX if that is your preference via PBXact gui

The Voicemail stuff maybe unnecessary but these were the steps that worked for me.

Cheers and good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. I will try your regex suggestions and also the contact within suitecrm.

Unfortunately with Pbxact cloud, they do not allow you to have ssh access. This is a limitation I absolutely hate, but to me it is worth the trade offs. I get unlimited tickets and support time, and all commercial modules are free/included in the monthly fee (for the most part, I think the hotel module you have to pay extra for)

I will update this if it works, although I have no way to run the fwconsole crm -u -f so I may have to ask support to do this as well. I’ll also send them this to see if it helps at all, because we would really like this to work.

@idho0618 Could you are share with me some things about your config?
I am wondering if it’s just a small oversight somewhere that I am missing.

• The PBX URL I have set as https://examplepbx.com So there is no slash at the end, there is no port number, and it is using a FQDN instead of an IP

• The CRM url is set as https://calls.example.com/crm/ so there is a slash at the end and this is also using a FQDN.

• My pbx version is 16.0.40.4

• I don’t have a way to see the sangomaCRM module version, but if you could give me your version info, I would appreciate it. I will ask support to manually set it to that version.

• Your suitecrm version information

• Anything else you think may be useful to help troubleshoot.

I so appreciate your help and time with this.
Thanks.

Your welcome, no problem.

Your choice of solutions makes sense.

I had this instance of PBXact on bare metal then I moved it to a virtualized instance. SangomaCRM Module has been working on both with Suitecrm and PBXact VM’s able to talk back and forth.

The PBX URL I have set as https://examplepbx.com So there is no slash at the end, there is no port number, and it is using a FQDN instead of an IP

I never got a FQDN to work. I’m sure it something simple but I have only been able to get EXACT IP to work for BOTH CRM Configured and CRM URL. For example, CRM Configured https://10.1.10.51 and CRM URL https://10.1.24.7
Both are on 2 deferent networks. If you do get a FQDN to work, then you made it farther than me. I’m sure it is a firewall issue on my end.

My pbx version is 16.0.40.4

Ours PBXact version is 16.0.40.4

I don’t have a way to see the sangomaCRM module version, but if you could give me your version info, I would appreciate it. I will ask support to manually set it to that version.

Our sangomacrm Modual version is 16.0.10.19

Your suitecrm version information

SuiteCRM Version 7.14.0 running on a fully patched Debian Bullsye VM.

Anything else you think may be useful to help troubleshoot.

1 thing I forgot to mention yesterday. If able, when you start testing the communication between the PBXact instance and your SuiteCRM instance please turn off the ALL firewalls for both servers. Then when you get something to work turn them back on and then work your way backwards. I remember having to do that a lot. This is most likely a firewall issue. If you got the things in my 1st post to run.

Check Regular Expression Digit Match: %digit%{1}[\s\D-]*

Check to make sure this step wasn’t missed in the set up guild: Setup for SuiteCRM - PBX GUI - Documentation

SugarCRM/SuiteCRM Module Download - Link to download the module that has to be installed on your CRM to communicate with your PBX. Please download it here for SugarCRM prior to v8.0 or download it here for SugarCRM v8.0 or above. And follow your CRM manufacture instructions on how to install the module on your CRM

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.