Sangoma Talk Mobile - Registration Address

Hello,

we migrated our FreePBX deployment from Zulu over to the Sangoma Connect platform about 6 months ago and it’s been rock solid pretty much since day 1. Well as of recently, a bunch of our mobile users started getting certificate errors and come to notice it appears the Android application is complaining because it’s attempting to connect directly to the IP address instead of the FQDN and since the IP isn’t listed on the cert it fails validation.

We verified that the FQDN is configured under SangomaConnect → Settings → Sangoma Talk Mobile App → Registration Address so im not sure why the app is still trying to map to the IP address. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

What about Admin > SangomaConnect > Run Domain Action

I was looking at that before I posed this but it only gives me the option to update certificates or remove the domain. I guess I could try removing and re-adding.

Remove and re-add didn’t change anything beyond the brief disconnect to the users. I also tried resetting one of the mobile apps and re-authenticating after reconfiguring on the deployment side.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.