Sangoma S705 and S505 losing time

The time on our Sangoma phones is always slow. The server time is correct and is looking at our NetClock for it’s time. I have provisioned the phones to look at the NetClock and the Asterisk server for their time and I get the same result either way. When the phones are rebooted the phones pull the correct time then they slowly loose time as time goes by.
I have the ReSync Time set to 8 hours (28800 seconds) but that doesn’t help, it apparently doesn’t make the phones update their time.
Is there a way to make the phones check with the time server more often than on a reboot?

I don’t have any experience with Sangoma phones, but I struggled with the same problem on my Yealink phones for a while. Eventually I manually set the time server on each phone to my FreePBX server’s LAN IP. The phone now sync up perfectly with the FreePBX box.

Would setting the time server manually on the phone do something the End Point Manager doesn’t?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.