Sangoma S505 on FreePBX not getting hints

Hello again everybody,

My Sangoma phones are all using SIP (not pjsip) for registrations to my FreePBX 15.0.37.4 server.

My core show hints shows 0 watchers for everything:
eg:
72@park-hints : park:72@parkedcalls State:Idle Presence:not_set Watchers 0
73@park-hints : park:73@parkedcalls State:Idle Presence:not_set Watchers 0

I believe it is some sort of timer issue as I am getting this error:
WARNING[24427]: chan_sip.c:28894 handle_request_subscribe: Received subscription for extension “260” context “from-internal” with Expire header less than ‘subminexpire’ limit. Received “Expire: 300” min is 360

But I can’t figure out where these settings are. The phones BLF’s were working before. I may have upgraded some modules but I can’t figure out what may be causing this now. Any help to get the BLF/hints registered again would be great!

Thanks

I believe I figured out the issue. I changed the basefile with “the basefile edit” option in the endpoint manager as follows:
[<P20970>360</P20970>]

Now I’m seeing BLF registrations.

I’ll let you know if I continue to have issues.

I imagine this may be a bug so I am going to tag @lgaetz and @kgupta . Also maybe @mdavenport if he has any insight on the phones themself even though he wouldn’t be handling the bug he may be useful to the conversation. Also could be worth a support ticket

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.