After working out the PJSIP issue last week with no Audio, we installed the remote site which is only 2 phones. They are 2nd phones on the same extension.
On Friday last week we installed them and everything worked. They came in this morning and the 1 phone was not registered. The other is and works just fine. Nothing was changed over the weekend that I am aware of. I am able to reset the phone and it pulls the config from the server and re-loads itself. Everything appears on the phone and the apps work. However its not registering. I dont see anything being blocked in the firewall. I turned off the firewall on the PBX to see if it was acting up maybe.
I can see this when running a sip debug
[2017-07-10 10:34:54] NOTICE: res_pjsip_exten_state.c:358 new_subscribe: Extension state subscription failed: Extension 99244353-2 does not exist in context ‘from-internal’ or has no associated hint
[2017-07-10 10:34:54] NOTICE: res_pjsip_exten_state.c:358 new_subscribe: Extension state subscription failed: Extension 992134353-2 does not exist in context ‘from-internal’ or has no associated hint
So it looks like it is trying to do something. The extension is correct and this is the 2nd extension at the remote site.
EDIT: As I was hitting enter I refreshed the screen and now its registered after turning off the firewall. It just took a couple minutes. This is now the 2nd time I have seen this but this time it was only 1 phone not all of them. After disabling the firewall it registers, then I can re-enable it.