Sangoma phone Parking Hint DSS light not working?

Almost all phones have a resync option. Remember a resync is just to update configs. I don’t your aastra were rebooting. They we just looking for a updated config and only if the config changes would they reboot.

Sangoma Phones update configs without a reboot. As far as BLF issue. What version of asterisk are you using and PJSIP or Chan SIP as again our phones will see asterisk is restarted and resubsribe the BLF hints when asterisk restarts through fwconsole to get around asterisk loosing the table of hints when it is restarted.

FreePBX 13.0.192.8 pjsip

I’m sure as soon as it breaks the customer will be calling.

I don’t believe you would have these problems with chansip and asterisk 11. Seems to work flawless for me.

Need to move on. Progress you know. We need to get pjsip working correctly. Way to many reasons why I think chansip is dead.
I’m still not sold on the sangoma phones. what phones are you running?

Grandstream GXP2160

I agree that change most of the time is progress and usually is for the better … as long as it works.

I dont believe pjsip is ready, still way to many problems. My customers require reliability and no downtime I cannot take the chance that my customers will not fall victim to a pjsip related issue / outage.

Chansip does everything we need it to and it is rock solid.

One mans humble opinion.

Ya that is where your problem is. PJSIP is still not fully vetted and you will be chasing issues. Using Asterisk 13 is fine with Chan sip. We thank you for being bleeding edge but just expect things like this to happen.

Please open a bug report under the phone project on the BLF thing and we will look into it with pjsip.

It’s not in my office. :slight_smile:
Someone needs to test it

I will open a bug report.