Sangoma Desktop App:::AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/restapps/dphoneApi.php

[client 127.0.0.1:46982] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/restapps/dphoneApi.php

I’m getting errors logging in with the Sangoma Desktop App and this error seems to be tied to that…but I have no idea what dphoneapi.php is or does.

This app seems to be very difficult to debug as there is little information about it and essentially no debug info for it.

In wire shark I can see attemps agains port 6443 but no information there either when it fails.

Have any of you run into this or have an idea how to troubleshoot it?

Have you made sure that the extensions you are trying to connect to have Sangoma Desktop enabled in the User Manager → Sangoma Talk → Sangoma Desktop Client?

Thank you, yes I have confirmed that…and deleted and re-added the user. I’ve stepped through the guides over and over…I’m sure it’s something simple. Talk works just great…it’s the Desktop that is giving me fits. I have tracked it down in part to am API called dphoneApi and get this message when trying to authenticate:

2023-08-01T12:02:10.272Z error checking blockedIp x.x.249.162 The following error occurred while making the dphoneApi request:Error: Invalid status code 403. Please make sure sangomartapi, restapps, sysadmin modules are enabled and up to date. If the issue still persists then just run ‘fwconsole restart’ from the PBX CLI.

Very little if any documentation on what that Api is up to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.