Sangoma Connect

Hi All ,
I have few costumers using sangoma connect they want to see if it is possible when they are in office just their desk to ring so example.
if they put the Sangoma Connect app on DND they office phone wont ring or it would ring only one time.
we would like when the Sangoma Connect is on DND only their desk phone to ring.

Thank you

How are you setting DND? If you use the Sangoma Connect DND (accessed by clicking the extension number in the upper left) then you can silence the Sangoma Connect client without affecting the hard phone from ringing.

2 Likes

About a million years ago, I wrote a standalone script that used the local BT scan capabilities to determine if a phone was in range of the server and would update the CFW on the local phones if the phone was “away”. Something like that might be worth a look - it was about five or six lines of bash script code with the equivalent of a couple of ‘fwconsole’ commands to turn CFW on and off.

That would be a fun project, but for Sangoma Connect, it would be highly complicated by the fact that the standard config has both the desk phone and the mobile client registering to the same PJSIP endpoint. It’s difficult (impossible?) to selectively dial to different AORs on the same endpoint from Asterisk. This needs to be a client feature.

Sure :+1:

Yes we are seeting DND on the client the songoma connect and hard phone are both register on same extension after dnd is enable on client hard phone only ring one time.

I don’t see the same behaviour. My desk phone continues to ring normally when the app is on DND. Both are registered on the same extension.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.